Sunday, March 17, 2013

One Little Word - February


The prompt for February was to create a vision board. I have read about these and it was fun to take up the challenge. It didn't necessarily have to follow with your word but I found that as I pulled together the pictures that caught my attention I found they were in direct reflection of what I have been trying to bring about with my word for the year - enough. I have had my pictures for some time and every so often I have added a bit here and there. With everything else that needed doing aside I put some time aside to put it together. 




I created the board around my focus picture - the ripple in the water.  It is significant for me as I used the illustration at my father's funeral.  One drop can cause a ripple and effect so many.  What is enough for me that I can have an effect on others?  Each of the other pictures flow from this.  About life slowing down, enjoying moments, giving thanks and loving life.  Love how it came together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...