Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday

I have been wanting to post some more fashion pics since this post.  I enjoy linking in with others so now I have the chance. 

Of late I have been checking out the second hand stores for pre-loved items and putting together different things that I already have in my wardrobe.  Always up for a bargain I also love end of season sales..  This is where I picked up these pieces. My aim is looking good, feeling good while still being comfortable.

Pin It
Here's what I am wearing today.  Purple is my favorite colour {it used to be blue till I had all boys and needed something more girly in my life}  Despite this I only have a couple of purple outfits. The tunic is from Farmers and the merino top and skinny jeans are from Glassons.   The boots are from No1 shoes.  I have real troublw with such big feet to find styles I like in my size.  The pendant was a pressy from a craft market.  I love the skinny jeans and boots look.  These are the only pair I have.  Must add to the wish list.

Although it is spring we are still having some chilly weather this week.  I picked up a light cardigan to wear but after a night out at Wot Not to Wear by Suz at OOsh Shannon I am keen to put together a wrap.  I found this post with instructions so am keen to get one together.

Joining in with Miriam at Create Hope Inspire for Wardrobe Wednesday



1 comment:

  1. Love the way you have layered the colours and the boots and jeans thing is such a winner too. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...