Sunday, April 1, 2012

One word


My word for this year. Define..
de·fine
   [dih-fahyn] Show IPA verb -fined, -fin·ing.
verb (used with object)
1. to state or set forth the meaning of (a word, phrase, etc.): They disagreed on how to define “liberal.”
2. to explain or identify the nature or essential qualities of; describe: to define judicial functions.
3. to fix or lay down definitely; specify distinctly: to define one's responsibilities.
4. to determine or fix the boundaries or extent of: to define property with stakes.
5. to make clear the outline or form of: The roof was boldly defined against the sky.

There are so many things going around in my head about who I am and what I want to be doing. I want this year to be about defining me.

I first came across the idea of a word of the year through Ali Edwards blog. You can read about it here. I love the concept and how it has shaped my past two years. I am looking forward to where it will take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...