Sunday, October 24, 2010

Present box


We were invited to birthday party on the weekend and I had the chance to use my birthday box so I thought I would share what it is. I love giving gifts even something small. While I like to personalise it for the person I am giving it to, sometimes they are on the spot invites so I thought I would get better prepared to save the stress. I have a box that I keep little gifts for different events: baby, children, female, male. I also grab a large roll of wrapping paper from office products stores that suits all including Christmas if I can. Every so often I spy bargains that I add to the box. I am also building up presents for Christmas for the boys. I do need to make a few more cards to add to it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...